We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
SAFe for Teams (6.0)
December 6, 2023 - December 7, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset
Leading SAFe® answers the questions:
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organization get started with the Scaled Agile Framework®?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
Venue: Virtual Class