We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
October 11, 2023 - October 13, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Architecting for Continuous Value Flow with SAFe
- How to develop and communicate the architectural vision
- How to develop solution vision, intent, and roadmaps
- How to prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously
- How to lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
SAFe® for Architects answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I plan the architectural runway to consistently deliver business value?
- How do I create clarity and visibility into the architectural vision for an ART?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help prepare you to take the certification exam, claim their digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® for Architects certification exam
Venue: Virtual Class