We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
November 1, 2023 - November 3, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Using Design Thinking to Create Value Products in the Lean Enterprise
- How to create innovation in the value stream
- How to use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable products
- How to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART
- How to develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value
Agile Product Management answers the questions:
- How can I use design thinking to achieve customer centricity?
- How do I prepare a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for my ART?
- What are the right mindsets, skills, and tools to create successful products?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® Agile Product Manager certification exam
Venue: Virtual Class