1. Our highest priority is to satisfy customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable .
2. Welcome changing , even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage.
3. Deliver working software , from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
4. Business people and developers must work together throughout the project.
5. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
6. The most efficient and effective method of conveying to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
7. Working software is the primary of progress.
8. Agile processes promote development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
9. Continuous attention to technical excellence and good enhances agility.
10. Simplicity--the art of the amount of work not done--is essential.
11. The best , requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
12. At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then and adjusts its behavior accordingly.