Course No. N/A
Test-Driven Development Using Visual Studio and C# (VS 2015)
The student should have a basic knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience programming in C# with Visual Studio.
- Understand the principles of test-driven development
- Acquire fluency in developing tests using the Visual Studio unit testing framework
- Efficiently exercise test suites using Visual Studio and MSTest
- Test-Driven Development
- What Is Test-Driven Development (TDD)?
- Functional Tests / Customer Tests
- Unit Tests / Programmer Tests
- Test Automation
- Simple Design
- A Visual Studio Test Drive
- TDD with Legacy Code
- Visual Studio Unit Testing Fundamentals
- Structure of Unit Tests
- Unit Testing Framework
- Test Cases
- Test Classes
- Test Runners
- Ignoring Tests
- Initialization and Cleanup
- More about Unit Testing Framework
- Expected Exceptions
- Custom Asserts
- Debugging Unit Tests
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!