Course No. N/A
SAP Dashboard Design Appendix
This hands-on instructor-led course will give students the skills to visualize data using Crystal Xcelsius. Students will learn how to use the Crystal Xcelsius suite of tools, determine which components best represent different types of information, and set up the relationships between these components. Students will have the opportunity to practice creating different types of models and dashboards through a series of hands-on exercises.
No prior Crystal experience is required. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
After completing the course, student will be able to:
- Understand how to use SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards in an SAP environment
- Explore new features such as Query Browser and Universe connectivity
- Training Objectives
- Overview of Xcelsius Tools
- Course Book Overview
- Conventions Used In This Book
- Advanced Data Connectivity
- Query as a Web Service
- When to Use Query as a Web Service
- How to Use Query as a Web Service
- How to Insert SAP BusinessObjects Reports in Excel
- How to Use Live Office Connection
- Crystal Reports Data Consumer
- When to Use the Crystal Reports Data Consumer Connection
- How to Use the Crystal Reports Data Consumer Connection
- Tips for Using SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Using SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards in an SAP BOBJ Environment
- Deployment and Migration
- Tips for Creating a Good Dashboard
- Additional Resources
- Appendix – Student Labs
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!