Course No. N/A
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x
This hands-on instructor-led course will give students the skills to visualize data using SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x. Students will learn how to use the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards suite of tools, determine which components best represent different types of information, and set up the relationships between these components. Students will have the opportunity to practice creating different types of models and dashboards through a series of hands-on exercises.
No prior SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards experience is required. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
After completing the course, student will be able to:
- Create interactive dashboards
- Understand how to use SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards in an SAP environment
- Impress your audience with eye-catching, informative, and easy-to-navigate dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Build a strong foundation by understanding the features, options, themes, and commands at your disposal, and benefit from comprehensive examples and practical exercises.
- Tailor and enhance your dashboard by using data connectivity with options like Web Intelligence reports and Web Services
- Getting Started with Xcelsius
- Creating Simple and Interactive Visualizations
- Conducting Data Analysis
- Creating a Project Management Dashboard
- Creating a Human Resources Dashboard
- Finalizing Dashboards
- Appendix – Advanced Data Connectivity
- Appendix – Tips for Using Dashboards
- Appendix – Additional Resources
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!