This hands-on instructor-led course will give students the skills to visualize data using SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x. Students will learn how to use the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards suite of tools, determine which components best represent different types of information, and set up the relationships between these components. Students will have the opportunity to practice creating different types of models and dashboards through a series of hands-on exercises.
No prior SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards experience is required. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
After completing the course, student will be able to:
- Create interactive dashboards
- Understand how to use SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards in an SAP environment
- Explore new features such as Query Browser, sparkline chart, and Universe connectivity
- Impress your audience with eye-catching, informative, and easy-to-navigate dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards! In this book, you’ll quickly learn the basics of building your own dashboard and move on to customize your creations with themes, data connections, and other essential features.
- Build a strong foundation by understanding the features, options, themes, and commands at your disposal, and benefit from comprehensive examples and practical exercises.
- Tailor and enhance your dashboard by using SDK tools, data connectivity with options like SAP Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects Live Office, and both SAP and non-SAP tools.
- Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Becoming Familiar with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Dashboard Tutorial
- User Interface Component Basics
- Advanced User Interface Components
- Data Connectivity Basics
- Advanced Data Connectivity
- Special Features
- Planning the Dashboard
- Introduction to the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards SDK
- Get Started with Custom Component Basics
- Implement Advanced Custom Add-On Component Features
- Creating the Data Sharing Component
- Additional Resources