Course No. N/A
SAP BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x Security
This hands-on instructor-led course will give students the skills to secure their BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x. system. Students will begin with security basics and work their way to advanced concepts. They will explore functional and data security, define a rights model, and secure data sources and universes. Step-by-step instructions ensure that you can implement important security techniques in your administration and design work.
No prior SAP BI system administration experience is required. Familiarity with network security concepts is helpful.
After completing the course, student will understand:
- SAP NetWeaver BW, LDAP, and AD authentication
- Single sign-on
- Rights framework and inheritance model
- Access levels
- General and specific rights
- Secured connections
- Universe security
- Access restriction
- Data and business security profile
- Scheduling, publications, and personalization profile
- Introduction to Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- Administration and Security
- Users and Authentication
- Rights Framework
- Applications and Rights Reference
- Connections and Database Authentications
- Universe Security in Universe Design Tool
- Universe Security in Information Design Tool
- Scheduling and Publishing
- Security for SAP NetWeaver BW Data Sources
- Defining and Implementing a Security Model
- Additional Resources
- Appendix – Student Labs
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!