This two-day course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Students will learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
This training is appropriate for all stakeholders of an Agile Release Train at the beginning of its SAFe journey. This course is required for individuals seeking the Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner(SP) certification.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This is a test of course requirements title.
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- SAFe Overview
- SAFe Values, Mindset, and Principles
- Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Building an Agile Team
- Build the Team
- Scrum Master and Product Owner Roles
- Roles within the Agile Release Train
- Planning the Iteration
- Prepare the Backlog
- Plan the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Visualize the Workflow
- Measure the Flow of Value
- Build Quality In
- Control the Flow with Meetings
- Demonstrate Value
- Retrospect and Improve
- Execute the Program Increment
- Plan Together
- Integrate and Demonstrate Together
- Learn Together