Course No. N/A
Object-Oriented Boot Camp
Software developers who have been using the Java language for at least the last 6 months in a production environment.
- Turn requirements into well-designed object-oriented software written in Java
- Understand the motivations for object-oriented Java code
- Increase confidence that you can build good object-oriented code
- Identify code smells that indicate areas for better object-oriented code
- Practice test-driven development for designing and building high-quality software
- Single-Responsibility Principle
- Data Structures
- Open-Closed Principle
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!