Course No. N/A
Introduction to Android Programming with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
By the end of this course, students will have created multiple applications using drag-n-drop and XML layouts, will understand application lifecycle and be familiar with Eclipse and the Android SDK tools.
Some Java experience is required.
- Build professional mobile business applications using Java and the Android 4.3
- SDK tools
- Design multiple UIs using drag-n-drop and XML layouts for phone and tablets
- Implement Android building blocks, including activities, services, providers and receivers
- Store and retrieve data with the SQLite database
- Integrate Android applications with enterprise web and location-based services
- Sign and publish completed programs in the Android Market for widespread distribution
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!