Course No. N/A
Introduction to Cloud Foundry for Developers
Introduce students to the world of cloud computing. Look at the various flavors of cloud computing that are commonly seen (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS). Students will gain an understanding of the basic concepts and benefits of the Cloud Foundry platform(PaaS). Prepare students to function within a team that uses Cloud Foundry for application deployment.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Cloud Foundry overview
- Interacting with Cloud Foundry
- Command Line Interface
- IDE Plugins (Eclipse, STS, etc.)
- CI Tool Integration (Jenkins)
- Pushing an Application to CF
- Developing and Managing an Application
- Roles of CF Developers
- Roles of CF Operators
- Considerations for Applications in the Cloud
- The Twelve-Factor App
- Dependency Management
- Default Buildpacks
- Community Buildpacks
- Custom Buildpacks
- User Accounts
- Introduction to Cloud Foundry Components
- App Lifecycle
- App Storage
- Metrics and Logging
- Introduction to Diego
- Diego Flow and Architecture
- Introduction to Diego Components
- Software Vulnerability Management
- Isolation Segments
- Authentication and Authorization
- What is BOSH?
- What does BOSH do?
- Optional Certification Preparation
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!