Course No. N/A
Functional Programming in Java
Solid Java programming skills are required. A minimum of 6 months hands on Java coding or a Java Boot Camp is strongly recommended.
- Understand the motivation and benefits of functional programming
- Code using Java 8 interfaces and Lambdas
- Examine five different function types commonly used in functional programming
- Learn the rules that valid functions should follow
- Understand and code common functional interfaces built in to Java
- Gain hands-on practice and understanding of the Stream API
- Learn the importance of recursion in functional programming
- Examine the powerful impact functional programming has on parallel processing and concurrency
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!