Course No. N/A
EXTENDING ANALYSIS with R for Tibco Spotfire
This course is designed for power users and data scientists as an introduction to the TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR) environment with focus on using R language scripting to extend the capabilities of Spotfire.
- Introduction to R
- What is R? Why use R?
- What is TERR? Why use TERR?
- Getting started with R
- Introduction to TERR
- Why use TERR and Spotfire
- How to use TERR in Spotfire
- TERR Expression functions
- TERR data functions
- Applying TERR with Spotfire clients
- TERR and Spotfire Architecture
- Spotfire Analyst & Desktop using embedded data
- Tibco Spotfire Statistics Services
- Publishing & TERR functions to Spotfire Webplayer
- Performance Monitoring Overview
- Setting up the TERR Spotfire environment
- TERR console
- TERR with RStudio
- Package installations
- Installing OPEN SOURCE
- TERR Expression Functions
- Creating & Running
- Input/ Output Parameters
- Progress, Warnings & Errors
- More ways to insert data functions
- Use action controls to refresh data functions
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!