Course No. N/A
Agile Harmonizer Workshop
The Agile Harmonizer workshop is designed for organizations and teams who are already working through the Agile processes but are finding inefficiencies in their performance. Although this workshop does not require an individual or team to have taken any course or training, we recommend individuals and teams already know the fundamentals of Agile projects. Our workshops typically follow a coach’s assessment of your team. If your team is not familiar with the basics, we recommend starting with our Agile Foundations class.
- Identify and understand the team’s current impediments or roadblocks to full agility
- Remove those impediments and their root causes to allow the team and the organization to flourish
- Additional objectives are customized for each engagement based off team responses to the Agile Maturity Model and goals of the organization and team
Note: Each workshop is different but the general flow from start to finish will follow the outline below.
- Individual Members Respond to the Online Agile Maturity Model
- Assess Results – Identify Impediments/Roadblocks
- Understand Root Causes
- Establish and Prioritize Items to Address in Workshop
- Team Learning
- Discussions and Exercises to Address Items Identified During Assessment
- Typical Items Identified and Addressed Include:
- Writing Requirements
- Writing User Stories, Technical Stories or Defects
- Agile Estimation and Velocity Estimating
- Product Backlog Development Ranking and Grooming
- Scrum Role Definitions: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developers, etc.
- Scrum Meetings Efficiency: Daily, Sprint, Retrospective
- Story Mapping
- Sprint Design and Efficiency
- Task Breakdown
- Agile Tool Deficiencies
- Technical Debt
- Organizational Cultural Challenges
- Review Changes to Process and Team Behaviors
- Develop SMART Objectives for Next 90 Days
IT Training, Agile Ways of Working and High Impact Talent Development Strategies
Let Us Come to You!
Classes recently delivered in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Indianapolis, Jerusalem, London, Milan, New York, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Springfield, Mass., St. Louis, Tampa and more!