- Advanced Juniper Networks IPSEC VPN Implementations
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing Troubleshooting
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Security Troubleshooting
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching Troubleshooting
- Advanced Junos Security
- Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing
- Advanced Junos Service Provider Troubleshooting
- Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls
- Configuring and Monitoring Contrail
- Configuring and Monitoring QFabric Systems
- Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/VPN
- Data Center Switching
- Implementing Juniper Networks Secure Analytics
- Integrating Juniper Firewall/VPNS into High-Performance Networks
- Introduction to the Junos Operating System
- JNCIA-Junos Certification
More Juniper outlines coming soon!
Don’t see the perfect class? Let us create one for you.
Harness the full power of your Juniper network.
Whether your employees are new to Juniper or simply eager to leverage your high-performance network, nTier Training offers the courses they need to succeed and capitalize on your Juniper investment. Our customizable outlines include boot camps and preparation for the Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP).
Why train networking professionals with nTier?
Courses Calibrated for Your Success
We’ll perform a needs analysis to evaluate your organization’s current situation before recommending the most efficient and strategic learning path. Don’t waste time and money with one-size-fits-all classes – identify your unique goals or pain points and enjoy targeted improvements with less effort.
Expert Delivery that Acknowledges Team Dynamics
nTier knows team training. We support in-depth learning while also promoting team collaboration through the synergy of a classroom environment. Trainees will be led by an expert instructor who is both an engaging teacher and an IT professional with experience building, maintaining and securing networks.
A Superior Approach to Quality and Application
nTier Training believes in education that goes beyond skills, motivating and empowering IT talent to approach their work like craftsman. Network design, maintenance and security are no exception. We enrich classroom learning with hands-on labs and real-world challenges to ensure participants find training relevant, useful and immediately applicable.
All registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.