Your one-stop shop for lasting Lean-Agile transformation.
Wherever You Are
Wherever You're Going
Whatever the Path
- Agile Architecture
- Agile Business Analysis
- Agile Estimation
- Agile for Managers
- Agile Overview for Executives
- Agile Practitioner – Coaching
- Agile Transformation Workshop for Executives
- DevOps Workshop
- ICAgile – Business Value Analysis
- ICAgile – Facilitation
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Examination Preparation
- Agile (Scrum) Team Quick Launch
- Mature Agile Team Workshop (Scrum)
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Agile Practitioner – Agile (Scrum) Foundations
- Agile Practitioner – Scrum Master
- Agile Practitioner – Intermediate Scrum Master
- Agile Practitioner – Advanced Scrum Master
- Agile Practitioner – Scrum Master One-Day Add On
- Agile Practitioner – Product Owner
- Agile Practitioner – Intermediate Product Owner
- Agile Practitioner – Product Owner One-Day Add On
- Lean-Kanban Practitioner
- Advanced Lean-Kanban Practitioner
- Lean Startup and Product Management
- Managing Agile Projects with Scrum and Lean
Tools and Technical Courses
- Agile Engineering Boot Camp
- Agile Object-Oriented Design
- Agile Testing
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- JIRA Project Management
- Understanding and Managing Technical Debt
- Introduction to SAFe
- SAFe Product Owner Orientation
- SAFe Scrum Master Orientation
- Leading SAFe
- SAFe 4.0 for Teams
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner
Transitioning to Agile but not seeing the results you expected? nTier’s Lean-Agile fitness assessments identify problem areas to help you build a customized improvement plan.
Agile transformation is more about the journey than the destination, and though every journey is different, at some point everyone wants to know: How are we doing?
Some try to answer this question by comparing lagging indicators such as defect rates or revenues, but the amount of variables make it difficult to see the direct results of an Agile investment. Luckily, we can measure progress more accurately by identifying your organization’s specific indicators, which are often linked to your Agile goals. Once you know what to measure, you can focus on how to measure and how to keep these metrics from creating unintended behaviors.
Partner with our expert enterprise and team Agile coaches, and leverage their extensive Agile transformation experience to:
- Identify valuable metrics specific to your organization that demonstrate improvement and business value
- Avoid the unintended negative behavior that often follows assessment
- Equip your team to use nTier’s Agile Maturity Model or create your own assessment tool with guidance from a knowledgeable coach
Contact us to learn more about nTier’s Agile assessment process and receive a custom quote.
Don’t risk drifting back into old habits. Engage one of our Agile coaches and ensure your organization enjoys the benefits of Agile as soon as possible.
Benefits of Coaching
Our Agile coaches have a proven record of enabling teams and individuals to rapidly adopt and improve Agile practices by reshaping the way people think about developing software. Some of the benefits from having our coaches on site include:
- Rapid creation of a strategic Agile adoption roadmap based on organizational context
- Alternatives for tactical implementations formed in collaboration with organizational leaders
- Faster adoption of fundamental Agile practices, enabling companies to enjoy Agile benefits early in the process
- Accelerated velocity improvement through rapid adoption of more mature Agile and XP practices
- Increased acceptance of Agile principles in daily thinking
Our coaches are Agile implementation veterans, eager to bring their in-depth knowledge and skills to your organization. Philosophically, we are dogmatic about the Agile manifesto and its accompanying principles, yet very pragmatic about how the transformation takes place. We view training, mentoring and coaching as distinct but effective ways of learning, and define the latter two approaches as:
- Agile coaching is a process during which a coach works with individuals or teams to enable them to mature their Agile implementation independently. Individuals or teams are enabled to arrive at their own answers about improving their implementation.
- Agile mentoring takes place when the mentor provides answers, recommendations and next steps based on prior experience and overall objectives. Our coaches ensure that the individuals and teams understand how the recommendation(s) support the principles of agile software development.
There is time for both of these approaches, and our Agile coaches are adept at understanding when to coach and when to mentor.
Is your organization struggling to scale Agile across the enterprise? Are your technical practices or organizational culture preventing you from achieving enterprise agility? You’re not alone.
In today’s business landscape, organizations have no shortage of Agile scaling frameworks, but there is a lot of information to process before determining which scaling approach is right for them. There are no wrong answers, only what is right for your organization at a given time – even if that means a hybrid approach.
Our Agile coaches and trainers are experts in a variety of scaling approaches, including SAFe and other commonly adopted frameworks. We’re here to eliminate the pressure that comes with scaling Agile by helping you:
- Compare and contrast different scaling frameworks
- Determine the most important criteria for your organization when selecting a framework
- Create a hybrid solution unique to your organization’s challenges if needed
- Develop a plan to grow and nurture the selected framework throughout the enterprise
Interested in Learning More?
Talk to a consultant about how we can help you achieve enterprise agility through a unique blend of discovery, planning, workshops, training and coaching.
NEW Training from the Back of the Room
A train-the-trainer course with Sharon Bowman.