Agile Training & CoachingOne Stop Shop for Lasting Lean-Agile Transformation
Our Agile…the Basics.
Agile is an evolutionary approach to product development that is performed in a highly collaborative manner by self-organizing teams within an effective governance framework. This produces a high quality product or service in a cost-effective and timely manner in order to meet the ever-changing needs of your stakeholders. Our vast experience in transforming, training, living, and breathing in both Agile and Traditional environments has afforded us many valuable insights that we would love to share with you. At nTier, we consider ourselves tool, agency, and framework agnostic. Our only desire is to ensure your organization maximizes the benefits of good agile training combined with sound technical practices.
Why Our Agile?
- We provide your individuals, teams, and leaders the opportunity to learn, have fun, and try the latest tools, techniques, and practices that can improve productivity, quality, and delight your customers…all in the convenience of your own classroom or conference room.
- nTier classes are engaging, interactive, and developed using the latest cognitive neuroscience so your teams retain more information for longer.
Not sure which class is right for you? We offer courses to fit all levels of experience from the most inexperienced individuals and teams to the most experienced and mature. To get a feel for what we offer, check out some of most popular courses below.
Our Most Popular Agile Courses
Agile (Scrum) Team Quick Launch (Recommended 4 Days)
Agile Practitioner Coaching (Recommended 3 Days)
Agile Facilitation (Recommended 2 Days)
Lean Kanban Practitioner (Recommended 3 Days)
Still don’t see what you’re looking for? To view our full Agile course catalog or schedule time with one of our dedicated Agile coaches to design and customize your own affordable custom courses, simply click here and we will be happy to assist you as quickly as possible!
We aren’t just Agile course writers, teachers and coaches. We also offer a wide variety of customization options including:
No two organizations are the same. Neither should their transformation or agile journey be. Whether your organization is just trying out Agile to see if it is right for them, looking to scale Agile to multiple teams, looking to apply Agile principles to the enterprise and portfolio levels, or need your leaders to shift from a traditional management style to a more collaborative servant leadership style to allow agile to thrive, we can help! nTier Training offers enterprise coaching to help you create and implement a transformation and management plan, training curriculum, and coaching plan that is the perfect fit for your organization. Let us help you create an in-depth transformation plan to help your organization learn and adopt Lean-Agile principles.
nTier Training provides a variety of options to train and certify your teams at your location through our own brand of Agile certifications as well as courses from a number of name brand certifying agencies such as Scrum Alliance, Scrum.Org, PMI, SAFe, and ICAgile. We can even customize your own internal certification program to include the objectives, experiences, and difficulty you desire.
Agile Training and Coaching
nTier has one of the largest Agile Course Catalogs around. If you don’t find a class that fits, we can tailor a training and coaching plan to meet your specific needs. While we favor face to face communication, classes, and coaching, we recognize that it’s not always possible. As such, we’ve developed virtual delivery options that allow students to experience Scrum and other in-classroom labs in a remote environment. Let us help you create an in-depth and hands-on training and coaching plan to help your organization take it to the next level.
Where ever you are in the world or in your Agile Transformation, we have an instructor or coach near you to meet your specific needs. Our flexible delivery options include on-site and remote training and coaching, customized approaches tailored to you, and flexible hours. Simply click here to get a quote and tell us why you’re interested in learning Agile so we can better serve you.
What is Agile?
- We firmly believe that Agile is nothing more than the collection of values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto, which focuses on the delivery of true value to the customer.
- Agile isn’t just for software or I.T. organizations, but any organizations that wants to thrive in their ever-changing marketplace.
- Agile provides a mindset for focusing on business value, reducing risk, and being adaptive.
- An Agile transformation will help your organization achieve a level of transparency and create a culture of continuous improvement that will drive out heavyweight processes that are keeping your organization from pivoting on a dime in reaction to market