nTier doesn’t just do training and education, we do edutainment. Edutainment is the art of using the latest in cognitive learning science to impart knowledge and practical application of that knowledge in a fun and exhilarating way that allows more knowledge to stick longer in your people. We have one of the largest Agile Course libraries that is consistently updated based off lessons learned from our coaches and staff as we help organizations along on their Lean-Agile journeys. We have Lean, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban courses to support individuals and organizations at every stage of their Agile journey. If you don’t see a course that fits your needs, we will customize or create one that does!
All of our instructors are highly experienced in various forms of Agile frameworks, in a variety of industries and certified from a number of Agile certifying agencies. However, most of all they become part of the nTier family and receive support and additional training to maintain their relevancy within the Agile community. They transform into awesome edutainers able to provide you effective, customized, and consistent training and messaging throughout your organization.
nTier training classes are available for private groups of 3 or more people at your site or online anywhere in the world. Let us create an in-depth, hands-on, Lean-Agile training curriculum to help your teams and organization take it to the next level.
Benefits of our classes are:
- Custom curriculum centered around your team and organizations experience level
- Courses customized to address your specific roadblocks and pain points
- Training scheduled whenever it works best for your team (Day, Evening, ½ Day increments, etc)
- No risk of proprietary information being shared with others
- Can be used as an opportunity for team growth and bonding, leading to higher performance
NEW Training from the Back of the Room
A train-the-trainer course with Sharon Bowman.