Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso
SAFe® 6.0 Agile Product Management (APM) - July 17
July 17, 2023 - July 18, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SAFe® 6.0 Agile Program Management (APM)
July 17-18 | 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST
Agile Product Management answers the questions:
- How can I use design thinking to achieve customer centricity?
- How do I prepare a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for my ART?
- What are the right mindsets, skills, and tools to create successful products?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Agile Product Manager certification exam
Agile Product Management Attendees learn:
- How to create innovation in the value stream.
- How to use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable products.
- How to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART.
- How to develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value.