This intensive workshop is designed to help an executive or leadership team understand what Agile is and how to develop an organization’s Agile transformation roadmap through several days of training, visioning, collaboration and planning. Our Agile experts will work with the leadership team to identify their organization’s current strengths, gaps and opportunities in order to develop a strong business and technology transformation strategy with clear objectives and measures for success. The end-result of this workshop will be an executable roadmap that combines people (culture), process and technology to start the organization on its Agile journey.
Participants will evaluate real-world case studies and learn methods used for transforming organizations both from an Agile and cultural perspective. The workshop will also include valuable insights into hard-won lessons learned and proven successful techniques used to insure a healthy transformation that sticks. There will also be discussions about how to best lead this type of change and the common challenges real companies have addressed through their Agile adoption.
Note: This workshop is custom made for your organization. After participants complete a short 20-minute pre-workshop survey, your expert agile transformation coach will discuss different approaches with the change sponsor and other key players to create a workshop specifically designed for your executive team.
2 to 3 Days
This workshop is designed specifically for corporate and business unit executive teams, change management specialists and portfolio and program managers.
- Review the high level concepts and principles of Agile, Lean and Scrum
- Understand the role of executives and managers leading Agile Transformations
- Learn the keys to success, common challenges, and potential pitfalls encountered in Agile transformations
- Create a draft Agile transformation roadmap for the organization
Outlines for this course are customized for your executive team. The example below was previously used in an executive workshop. .
- Work Shop Overview
- The Power of Self -Organizing Teams
- Ground Rules
- Agile Overview
- The Agile potential
- Agile Overview
- The Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Overview
- Roles and Responsibilities
- How Scrum Works
- Lean Overview
- Lean Thinking Introduction
- Seven Principles of Lean Software Development
- Seven Wastes
- Key Techniques from Lean
- Introduction to Agile at Scale
- Scaling Frameworks
- Picking a Flavor
- Keys to Success
- Transforming Culture – It Is Not a Light Switch
- Learning from Past Successes and Failures
- The Agile Vision – The Destination
- Beginning with The End in Mind
- The Journey, Not the Destination
- The Agile Transformation Roadmap
- How Will We travel
- Baby Steps
- The First Steps