This intensive training experience highlights the benefits of object-oriented programming, like reusability and modularity, enabling students to complete higher-quality projects faster and more economically. Attendees will learn to leverage inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism when programming in the object-oriented programming language of their choice. Commonly requested languages include Java, C++, Python.
Software developers who have been using the Java language for at least the last 6 months in a production environment.
- Turn requirements into well-designed object-oriented software written in Java
- Understand the motivations for object-oriented Java code
- Increase confidence that you can build good object-oriented code
- Identify code smells that indicate areas for better object-oriented code
- Practice test-driven development for designing and building high-quality software
- Single-Responsibility Principle
- Data Structures
- Open-Closed Principle