This intensive training experience highlights the benefits of object-oriented programming, like reusability and modularity, enabling students to complete higher-quality projects faster and more economically. Attendees will learn to leverage inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism when programming in the object-oriented programming language of their choice. Commonly requested languages include Java, C++, Python.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
- Turn students into object-oriented Java developers with a shared skill set and heavy focus on OO concepts and principles
- Learn how to turn requirements into well-designed OO software
- Understand the motivations for object-oriented Java code
- Learn and employ best practices in OO and Java
Four-Week Java Developer Boot Camp (20 days)
This extended version of the developer boot camps allows students to digest material at a slower pace and add three additional sections regarding object-oriented software, uses cases, classes and objects.
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- The Java Environment
- STS Overview
- Language Fundamentals Part One
- Language Fundamentals Part Two
- Flow Control
- Object-Oriented Software
- Use Cases
- UML Essential Diagrams
- More About Classes and Objects
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Commonly Used Classes
- I/O Streams